Nowadays there’s a lot of uncertainty in the job market, society, and environment due to the global pandemic, climate crisis, and the future direction of human relationships. This leads to emotional instability and high levels of stress. This is the time to enhance resilience and become stronger in the face of challenges and not only to survive but thrive during stressful times. I help my clients to focus on their unique skills, strengths, behaviours that empower them to tackle whatever challenges stand before them, elevate their wellbeing and thrive in every aspect of their life.
The process of coaching helps to understand your own life story and framing yourself as an individual who learns from your unique experiences, to consider new perspectives and to make clearer choices in uncertain circumstances. This gives a stronger sense of personal identity and which are the main points that make you different from other people.
Results of this process:
- Obtaining specific tools and techniques to manage stressful situations
- Developing self-compassion, acceptance and confidence when faced with challenging circumstances
- Recognising unhelpful patterns of thinking and regaining a sense of control over your situation and let go of the things you can’t control
- Developing Agency: honing power of actively shaping the situations you face, rather than passively accepting the circumstances
The main benefit is that resilience and wellbeing increase, and generally, people feel happier and satisfied with their achievements. Everyone can benefit from having a trusted, objective supporter to help them navigate shifting expectations arising from fundamental, continuous change and develop the most effective ways to be successful.
Leadership is not a title. You are a leader by what your actions and behaviours are. You can be a leader by getting yourself involved in professional and personal projects, and helping people around you do better. Those people can be your team, colleagues at work or your family. You can be a leader by contributing to the community in special ways that are meaningful to you and significant for the community.
I help my clients to develop confidence, to adopt effective strategies and increase productivity. You feel optimistic and encouraged to create meaningful and sustainable change in your professional context, society or personal environment. Leadership is a skill that you develop through a process of self-knowledge and practical experience.
The process of coaching can help you:
- To use your influence strategies: leveraging logical reasoning, expertise and data
- To develop executive presence: conveying message with emotional resonance
- To build effective networking: cultivating a broad set of informal relationship
- To build team: encouraging coordination and integration of activities, attracting commitment and energising people around you.
- To develop a vision: a picture of the future direction and purpose, to provide a sense of identity and meaning
The best time to start this journey to develop your leadership style is when you are ready to go out of your comfort zone and start to explore new behaviours.